Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HK Pix (Part 2) by David

Here's my second and last article for our HK trip.

For this post, I decided to show some of our best post-nup pix. I regularly browse blogsites of Pinoy wedding photographers. And I notice that more and more couples nowadays are having their pre-nups abroad - Singapore, Japan, US. I haven't seen one taken at HK though. This makes this post more special, at least to me. Although these pictures were taken by our relatives, I'm still happy with the shots - it puts me back in time when Queen and I were still having our pre-nup sessions.


Taken at the MTR going to Disneyland

Veranda of our room at Disneyland Hotel

Band members are true blood Pinoy! Galing natin!

With HK local

PS: Chug, thanks for dropping a note at our blogsite. Being out on a vacation with family and relatives especially on a magical place like Disney, the money and time were all worth it. Sana maulit muli, hehe.


Ruccielle Makalintal said...

Hey! You guys truly deserve this vacation after all your hard work! Regards to everyone!

-Ruccielle (robocop bride!=P)

rhea said...

Hi Queen, David,
So nice to see you having your well deserved break! :)
How are you guys! it's been over a year and i still get questions on who our wedding coordinator is.

- Rhea (ni Bets)