2. Enjoy the vast space of a huge hotel room, get festive, get relaxed, get cranky ( nobody did anyway). Be anyway that you want to be, just remember to be fab no matter what.
A Favorite Family Portrait taken at the Lobby of the Ascott. The Groom
The very lovely bride, in a Cecilio Abad creation, she chose a natural look for the church done by Angie Cruz and Ogie Rayel. The bridal bouquet was adorned with Ostrich feathers done by Teddy Manuel
3. Give a passport to Vegas for your invited guests
Sample invitation by Adworks, photographed by David
Actual layout by Adworks
4. When you put creative formal on the invite, make sure that you dress up the part
Female entourage were dressed by Jun Pimentel, with the customized handgloves and millinery
5. For strict churches where petal shower is not allowed, use whistles instead
6. Polka Dot for a table linen? Why not?
7. Prepare a dance number with the entourage to signal the start of the party
8. Hire the bellestar dancers for the opening number
10. Party hard
11. Most importantly, Make the groom shed tears of love and happiness. Vegas or non Vegas Puwede yun :)